4/13/2009

FINALLY

OK, so this past week I bought my ticket to go to Morocco!!!
I will fly, Friday, May 22nd, after a long day at work, in the evening at 6.45PM, and will arrive to Casablanca at 11.10PM, hitting Rome on the way there. So hopefully, if all goes well, I will be with Wally, by 11.30PM.
OH MY! I am so excited.
Yeah, Casablanca. How romantic is that! Casablanca is about an hour away from Rabat, where we have to go on Monday, to the Hungarian embassy and the Ministry of foreign affairs to fix the rest of our papers.
I have all my papers done here... OK, sort of. In a few days I will get them back from translating them to French, and I have to take them to the Ministry here, and certify them, so they accept these papers. Man, they took a long time to be done.
As Wally told me, after talking with his lawyer Uncle Mohamed, we don't need an appointment to get married. I really hope it won't take time. I will have to come back on the 8th of June, and I truly, really hope he is coming with me too, so everything will be fine with his visa and stuff too.
Until then...I need to hang in there with lots of patience and wait for the surprises to come.
I accepted a traditional wedding ... I don't really know what it means. But it's already exotic to wed in Morocco, with the man of my dreams.
I think we will not have a big wedding, we don't have too much money to spend...But we will see. If I could, I would marry him in jeans and 2 witnesses somewhere and quick, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible.
I am so excited, and I know he is very excited and waiting for the time to be together again. I love him so much, it's really hard to express with words.
So soooooooooooon we will start our little family together!!!!!! 39 days and we are together!!!

1 comment:

Bee-Gee's Rock! said...

WOW!!! So Exciting and it sounds very romantic! (at least the location, not the circumstances and the waiting for paper-work)Congratulations! We are so happy for you.