7/12/2009

Moroccan Vacation 2009/2.

So, we arrived to Agadir, to uncle's house. After the exhausting trip, cold shower... I slept well. Surprisingly I felt fine when I woke up. Yay!! But the thought that Wally is close, that always makes me feel better, whatever the circumstance is.
This picture was taken after he woke up. My man can sleep in, that's for sure, and my whisper in his ear or my kisses can't wake him up as quick as his uncle's calling. Hehehe
I love to be so close to him. Oh, I miss him so much!!!

The day after our arrived, mother Salka and Hana arrived too. I was very happy to see them again. I'm glad Hana speaks very little English, but at least she speaks. I used my very little Arabic to communicate with my mother-in-law. But there was one night, when I was there with mother Salka and Hana, and I had my little English-Arabic dictionary, and had a fantastic time, and we laughed a lot too. Of course I needed a lot help with the language, but they still understand what I wanted to say.
So it happened... that I didn't rest with my stomach after that "super exciting" bus ride, and the next day I eat normally, and I had a stomach problem... and I've got the cold too. So here, I am surrounded with my new sweet family. Yeah.. so Rochida brought me some cold medicine...it was so strong that it knocked me out...I felt like I was under heavy drugs...Even at night, when we watched TV, and I decided to go to bed... I could barely talk or walk, and Wally was laughing at me, and teasing me that I drugged myself... That was the only time I've taken that medicine, but for sure, I slept well that night....I remember nothing hehehe
I hesitated from using 'unknown' medicine, but this was good, AND we bought some meds for the next bus ride too, and that was amazing, I didn't get sick that time at all, thanks for this med.
One evening we went to the 'sook', the outside market. People usually shop at the sook. There are not many supermarkets, well, I haven't seen too many, and they are not too big. But these places are huge, and you can find anything your heart desire...
So we went out, looking for a ring :) and shoes... We found the ring...but no shoes. Oh well, there are other times we go there to look.


It was one of the best days, when we went to the beach in Agadir.
Last time I was on the beach... that was here too. But living in California, I got used to the big water, and I really miss the opportunity to go there. This time was very lovely. It wasn't too hot, but still sunny. The beach and the water is clean!! And the water was so inviting, and warm and beautiful. Hana and I walked in the water, collected pretty shells.


Hana and I and the wind!!!
Beautiful day on the beach!








Lovely hug from Wally.
What can I tell about him? I've never been this happy in my life like I am with him. He would do anything and does everything for me and to make me happy. He is extremely patience with me, he is loyal, and loving. His love shows in his eyes and in his actions. His smile makes my heart melt. His touch is soft and gentle. His faith is strong. His love is even stronger.


While Hana and I were walking on the beach Wally was resting and enjoying the sun.
Sometimes I wish I could go in his head and see his thoughts.
Oh, I love him so much.





Leaving the beach.
Relaxed and happy together.
I felt so free but still taken ;), enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the light wind. Enjoyed Wally's smile and hugs, his voice in my ears.
I love the sand there too. So soft. I may shared it before, but it's like the sand in the sand timer. Wally was very cute, and he even packed a ziplock bag full of sand (which I, stupidly carried home to Hungary), but I didn't regret it, I had and will have fun projects with it.
Oh my love!!!
It was a few days before I came back to Hungary. He tried to fit in my suitcase. I wish he did fit in there... I would have brought him home.
My heart ached because I didn't want to leave, and he was cute... and wanted to make me happy (like always) and was silly.
He's great, when he needs to be, he's head is right on his shoulders, and knows how to make a decision, but he knows how to play and relax, have fun and disconnect from the world.

1 comment:

Arizona Cotchers said...

Hi Erika! It's so great to see you looking so happy! We miss you!