It is unbelievable how things just don't work out for us...I mean... paying hundreds of dollars for the papers...and still being turned down...
So this wedding planning got picked up again, and Wally sent me the needed papers...I translated them, and applied for my marriage license and got denied...The freaking paper is stemped and certified...and stemped more... and still not enough. Man... I don't know what to do. Maybe on Monday I get an answer...but who knows what I can do about it.
So I don't know what's next... we don't know what's next. Lucky, he has great love for me, and I love him so very much. I don't know if we have to postpone the planned trip, which was supposed to come up the beginning of December... or we may have another chance to fix it.
Darn... I am so stressed, I can hardly think because of my headache.
Let you know what's coming up next.
1 comment:
Oh, Erika! This is so sad. It's not fair at all. We'll be sure to keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment