11/24/2008

The first snow has arrived

Yeah... The snow has arrived. It's been cold here and overcast and finally one day it started snowing. Of course it has melted and because of the cold it froze over the roads.. wasn't too fun.
That was 2 days ago, on November 22nd. Since then it's been snowing here and there, temperature is below freezing... Snow fall can be beautiful if there is no strong wind involved. And of course, MORE to come. I hope for a white Christmas this year. But we'll have to wait for that.

The garden. It's not that green anymore, but at least I can stop mowing the grass this year.
You can see the snow flakes. It's pretty... but sometimes when I am freezing cold I wish to go to somewhere warm and sunny, like Morocco with Wally or South California.

1 comment:

DiamondsR said...

Hi luv!

We here in Southern California are seeing a little action in the weather department. But today, it is business as usual. HOw are you??? love the snowflakes. Do trees have dandruff? hmn... luv ya, sista!