2/16/2010

Spring 2010

Spring has arrived to me!!!! Well, it's still cold outside and we have lots of snow, but in my room... these plants started to bloom.
My dad and I planed these flowers 2 weeks ago.
And I water them, my room is nice (warmer than outside) and the sun came out too a few times, so the flowers, the green part, started to grow.
Every day I looked and looked and didn't see anything only the leaves growing, which is good, but....
And this morning I woke up, and they already started to bloom during the night.
They are like hyacinth but... they are not. Look like them, but less flowers, but still sweet strong
smell of the Spring.
They are light purple, and oh so pretty when so many of them bloom.
I'm very excited about Spring. Anyhow I look at it, it is my favorite season.
I love it when the snow melts, and the green grass start to grow, when the flowers start to come out of the ground and bloom. When the trees sprout and bud, and have flowers and later maybe we can enjoy some fruits.

I love Spring, so soft sunlight getting stronger, giving more hope to people and to all.

I want to share many many Springs with my man who has never experienced hard winter, neither any of the seasons. Only hot summers and cold summers. It will be wonderful to show the miracles that happen this time of the year.







No comments: