Finally after long struggles and obstacles, Wally is gonna join me in Hungary!!! I can't tell the happiness I feel, and it's so great to see the love and excitement in Wally's eyes. I never thought, that we'll be living in 2 separate continents for 5 months after we are married...I thought maybe 1-2.... maybe..maybe 3... but 5... nah... But time has passed anyway, and he will be here in 5 days. I will pick him up at the airport in Budapest at 8.40 in the morning!! I am soooo excited!!!! And my family is very excited too. It will be funny how they will communicate, but knowing Wally, he will make it work, (and will make a joke out of it too), and my family is flexible and fun, so they also will try. So the countdown has began. I could even count the hours too, but ... OK I am in love, but I am not crazy (just a little bit bouhalia). hehehe And at least the upcoming few days will be full of work at my job, and also at home too, so time will fly by quickly.
Of course pictures are coming too, but we have to wait for them also (only a few more days).
Our little family will be reunited on May 29. Yippieeee. I am excited and very happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment