1/30/2013

More of the wedding, mostly pictures

 Wally and I, at the head of the "table" - bench

Again, US
 My bouquet, the paper swans and us
 My Dad, Wally, I and Ildikó
 Some of our guests, Erzsike, the Némeths, all back to us, Balatoni Gábor és Edit
 More guest, Sanyi, Robi, Hajnika
 More guests, Hajnika, Robi, Jani, you can see us there too
 The bouquet and the swans, Lilla made the swans
 Wally and I
 Wally and Viki
 And we danced....
 Wally, Teca, Csabi, Lilla
 Garden wedding, dance, Jocó, us, Teca
 More dance, Kormos is participating
 Teca-Sanyi, Kriszti-Peti, Anikó
 Teca-Sanyi, Kriszti-Peti, Anikó-Viki
 Teca-Sanyi, Anikó-Viki
 Teca-Sanyi, Jani-wife
Kriszti and Peti
Mom and Peti
 The wedding cake
 The wedding cake closeup
 Dancing with mom and dad
 Wally is getting some cake
 My brother and Wally
 Wally and Jancsi
 Betti and I and the wedding cake (made by Betti)
 My uncle (my mom's brother,) and aunty
 My mom and dad, on the right, aunty Ica, my mom's brother's wife
 Ildikó and her mother, Ica néni
 Wally giving some cake
 Teca and Wally dancing on the table
My brother, Jancsi, Teca and Wally, just like Angels

No comments: