1/30/2013

July 31. 2010. Wedding - Pusztaszabolcs, Hungary

Slowly I am catching up with myself. There is a lot to share.


Wally and I got married in December 14, 2009. Unfortunatelly, nobody from my family was there to celebrate with us. We talked... and people talked....(everybody wanted to party), so we sat up a date to celebrate here, in Hungary too.
I can tell my friends in the US (sorry no names, it would be a nice long list), I wish you could be a part of this special day!!!
We had a pretty invitation.
See through paper over our picture. So pretty, and we don't use this kind of invitations here. (not yet at least.)
It was a very nice party. About 40-45 people there, most of them family, and a few old friends and a few new friends, these people are Wally's friends. Yeah, my husband knows how to choose friends. Good people. He knows the men from soccer, which is up every Friday, and I am friend with the women now. I know some of my family only came because they wanted to see the "ring exchange" because they couldn't imagine how can we get married without signing the paper...Well we didn't have to sign the paper again, it was only for getting the family together to celebrate.

No comments: