2/05/2009

Hopefully... Maybe... Soon....Married?

So today at work we talked about the vacation time with the girls. They knew I wanted to go, and there was a great reason to take time off. And I will be off the last week of May and the first week of June, and that is when I will be in Morocco, and finish the paperwork there and marry the man who loves me and I return his love. I still have lots of things to do here, finish the papers... translate them...and get ready. Oh I am so excited for this news. And of course, I couldn't wait, I called him from work, told him the good news, and the happiness, it was so nice to hear from his voice. He was truly happy. I hope this time it will work out and our happiness will be fulfilled together.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congratulations! It sounds like things are moving ahead.