So I had 2 weeks of work already. It's good. I enjoy it. A lot more than the previous job (at the same place). I'm an administrator for KIKA, it's a place like Bed Bath and Beyond. I work with 2 women, so we take care of the paperwork when the stuff arrives to the store, and put all the info the the computers. Lots of numbers, lots of papers and all the attention to work. Time flies quickly. There are some other guys in the office too, they put the stuff away when we are done with the papers. But work is good. People are good and very helpful to me. We work 8-5pm. I get home earlier than before, which is good. I can attand church finally on Sundays, so it's even better.
Yep, life is getting its shape finally....
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you! Sounds like things are falling into place nicely!
Congratulations! That sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment