Oh my life is so complicated. I know everybody's life is complicated.... but I make mine even more difficult...
So I don't know what's happening.. I can't think about what's happening.
I have all my papers from Hungary to get married in Morocco... but now, I have to worry about the paper I need to get in Morocco...just so it's not too simple...It took me about a year to get my papers in order here...and then... nobody is knows enough to help with my questions.
Maybe the papers take too long time to get... but I don't know if I can apply to get them from here...Oh I am so tired from all this stress. I don't know what I could do to relax. We were planning to get married in May or early June...But as of right now... I don't know if my papers will be ready for that. My heart is aching. I can't express how I feel. I'm very nervous...I can't relax...I worry worry worry....
I am truly lucky to have a man who loves me as much as Wally does. Oh, he is such a great man. I hope HOPE things work out and We can be together finally and I can feel his closeness and his love.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry for all of your stress! Sounds like things are frustrating! I'll keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment