The color again was the orange, the lighter color, because that's for engagement...I didn't know that before, and Rochida and Mother Salka said that for the wedding, I will have the black one, (or the darker color). On this picture the henna looks dark, because it's still drying. But after it's all dried and washed off, it's bright orange. And my hubbi came there too, he is so supporting in everything.
Oh my silly man. He was having fun, and messing with my make up... and look at us...
Hehehe, it's the water proof make up on our faces. It was a joy to wash it off.
I love this picture, so natural, so silly and so happy.
Really, he would do anything to see me happy. And I am very happy with Wally! He is really a joy to be with.
And look at this man!!!!! Oh he is my fiancee!!!!
He looks so different when he shaves, he looks gorgeous anyway.
Here, he was preparing for dinner, and for the big question to ask me in front of his family.
I love him so much, and miss him tooo.
The evening was wonderful. Nice dinner, lots of music and dance (I even danced too... yep). But Coucou, Rochida's brother, and Mohamed had a fun time too. Danced and made good time for everybody.
I like this picutre, seeing how everybody is so happy. And Uncle Mohamed is smiling a lot!! And Wally has a sweet smile. And Mother Salka is shy.
" I DO! I DO! I DO! YES I DO!"
Moroccan tradition. The couple feed each other a bite of fresh date and give a little sip of milk. Here, he is giving me the milk.
And here, I'm feeding him with the date. I think it's a very romantic tradition. Better than the wedding cakes being smashed at each other's faces...
And now, officially, I want to introduce my fiancee, Oualia Eddah!
No comments:
Post a Comment