7/26/2010

Budapest ZOO

So it happened that my brother and his family were heading to Budapest, to the Zoo and we ended up joining them on this outing. The train ride with them, and the kids were fun. It seemed Viki (my niece) enjoyed it a lot, Bence (our godson) enjoyed it somewhat, especially when he was with his daddy.





We went to the ZOO. I can't remember when I was there last
time... hmmm too many years ago. It was a pleasant day. I enjoyed the time with my family there, my brother and his family, and my husband. Not like Wally had never been in a Zoo, but together we went, it was a very special time.
We visited the camels. :D In the Sahara Wally saw a lot, and his family had camels before.




My brother (Jancsi) and his wife (Anikó) and the kids, Viki and the little one Bence.
It was a very hot day, for some, a nice walk... for others, the comfort of a carriage.






US. On Heroes' Square.
Wow, I miss those sunny days.








Any comment needed?
Me, Wally and Viki. Perfect monkeys.








The MEN. I tried to get out of the picture...with not much luck.
The MEN are, Bence, Jancsi, Öcsike and Wally.

Even Bence is having a good time there.






Little rest after the day of walking around.









Candid picture, we are staring at...I am sure...some kind of animal.
We had a great time at the Zoo. Perfect weather for this kind of activity.







Wally and the camels. :D










Wally and his favorite animal, the Cheetah. I am glad we had that safety glass between us.







Wally and Viki. They are in the patting zoo trying to catch the Llama.


No comments: