After the long week of work, I really miss spending time with Wally. So, on a Saturday afternoon, after we were done with our chores at home, we headed out to Velence. Yeah, not the Venezia from Italy....but to Lake Velence, and the city of Velence. It is only 12 kms from us, so it's CLOSE.
We parked and walked around and found a nice place where we can sit by the lake and talk and have a little romance (until the mosquitoes ate us all up). I think we need to do special times like this. We talked about life in the Sahara, no, no, he wasn't getting homesick, only old memories.
I like to hear stories from the Sahara and from Morocco.
So interesting, so different, so ... I don't know.. I just want to know more.
I have my "Morocco" forever, and I enjoy every moment with him.
1 comment:
We heard about Hungary in the news- are you ok?
Post a Comment