After being home for over 4 months now I still have some of those friends, and every time we talk, or communicate with each other is a joy for me.
And as the summer is over... here, IS over... I am crying for the California sun, and asking any able person to do some canning and can some sunshine for me. Oh I am so cold, and it's not even winter yet... What will I do?
We are having trouble with the heating system in the house, after removing a heater during the bathroom renovation, it just doesn't want to work...so I feel like cuddling a polar bear at night... Oh well I will survive somehow.
This is Budapest. That beautiful building is the place of ugly things, the politics. That's the Parliament. (The big and spacious building..)The water (represent) the Danube, or the DUNA (its name Hungarian). This side, where I took the picture is called Buda and the other side is Pest. There are many (over 10) bridges connecting the two sides together.
No, we didn't hire anybody, only for the work to change the tub, but my parents and I did all the work. And you see... It looked pretty bad, but this picture is already with the new tub in. And of course these days trouble, the heater isn't in there...(neither was the toilet....)
And this is how, after a week of hard work the bathroom looked. I still painted it later.I like it a lot more than before. But it still works the same old way like always.
until a hale storm in July, when nature harvested pretty much everything in our garden that was above ground. (It should have taken the grass too... but noooo... I still have to mow the lawn.. ;)
And this garden was good for our little pool in the summer when we cooled off.
This was a short way of telling the happenings of the past 4 months in Hungary. But there were a LOT more stories and fun.
1 comment:
Your garden is AWESOME!
Post a Comment