1/16/2009

Isn't my life strange? And maybe blessed?

So...
The other day I posted a blog saying I was sad. I got let go...Got my future plans kicked off. Oh made me so stressed out. I started applying for jobs, not much reply though.
And yesterday, the deputy manager called me, I had the interview with her a few months back, before they hired me. So she called me, and told me she was upset when she heard I was let go. She talked to the manager and told him he made a wrong decision then. We talked, and she asked me, if she would offer me a job, would I accept it. I didn't have too much time to think, I told her I need a job. She offered me an administrator job, a Monday-Friday job, FREE weekends, 8.30AM-4.30PM.
I couldn't believe my ears. A tiny bit better pay, but this schedule makes up for a lot. After she told me she will call me next week, and we'll see what's next if the job will be available then.
And today, she called me today. Offered me the job, starting Monday.
How crazy it is?
Yesterday I traveled to Budapest, on my way home I was thinking about my future...And I've decided I will have work, Wally and I will get married, no matter all the troubles, I and we will be happy...
And things just start working out again...So amazing. Another little sunshine. Another hope. Another blessing.
I feel blessed. And I hope these blessings are keep pouring on me.
Wish you all the same, blessings on you and your loved ones.

1 comment:

Bee-Gee's Rock! said...

I'm so happy that things are getting better! Tom and I think about you all the time and wish you and Wally all the best... take care and keep blogging!