5/20/2009

The newest update

Well, in 2 days, or less than 2 days now, I'm gonna be on a plane to fly to Morocco. YEAH!!!!!
I'm flying to Rome first and from there to Casablanca. As of right now, Wally is (or should be) on his way to Rabat with his cousin Boubaker. Wow, I can't imagine being there again. I'm so so so excited. We will meet about 11.30PM Moroccan time. I'm gonna be working on this day...I have to... If I stay home time won't fly as quick. And on the 26th, it's a Tuesday, we are going to the Hungarian Embassy... and will learn if we can marry this time or what. I really hope we can, and so does Wally. I'm really tired of all these issues and the very many paper work. I just want to rest in Wally's arms and enjoy the time I spend there.
So after Tuesday I'll try to give an even newer update.
I appreciate all your comments and love. Miss you all.

1 comment:

Bee-Gee's Rock! said...

We wish you all the best! Good luck!