1/10/2009

Happy Plans For The Future

So, time is passing by, things are happening, luckily I have people around me who are very helpful. And I have a man who really loves me and I love him very much too.




















As it turns out, they keep me in my job too, and told me to give in my vacation request. Wow, that's good news. With these information, we can finally plan... PLAN TO GET MARRIED.
YEP!
I will go back to Morocco, hopefully on May 15th, or very close to that, and I have a bit more than 2 weeks of vacation, which I'm planning to spend all there with my man. We don't know the exact day of our wedding, because I still have papers to do there. And I hope we can fix all, and get married, before my time runs out. We are super excited. I accepted the idea of a traditional wedding. Nothing craziness will happen. And it will be something I always wished for, having a "different" wedding. When I told Wally the news about my vacation time... oh the picture I saw... Oh, his eyes... and his smile...He was soooo happy for the news and so was I.
I can't wait for the time to be with him again, to feel his arms around me, feeling him close to me.
Exciting times are coming. Things weren't too easy... will not be easy... but we'll be together to overcome the upcoming trials and enjoy the upcoming life together.

No comments: