I thought of deleting the previous blog...
Oh, from one moment to the next things change suddenly. Sometimes I can't take changes too well.
This is something that starts the avalanche that changes everything.
So today I went to work, nothing to it. I went to lunch (or was going to) and I ended up, with my boss in the BIG bosses office, when he quickly thanked my work... and let me go..having the great excuse of the recession...Well the place I worked is an expensive store and the people who shop there are not feeling the recession and they keep coming. So that's about it.
Yeah, so the other day, when I posted the other blog I was in heaven, very happy, planning for the future. Now different plans.. back to the beginning, looking for a job.
Wally... HE IS AMAZING!!!! I mean, today he was my first thought after the news at work. I almost had a broken heart, we all planned things out, what can I tell him. But he's my support, my mate, my other half...I needed him so much. When I called him, Oh he was not happy with my unhappiness. And later today we spent 2 hours talking. He told me what I needed to hear, that how much he loves me, and loves me and loves me more.
So, I guess, my life is all about being patient...so we talked about everything, how we plan.. and life turns to a different way, but we will get married. We just don't know when.
So, don't make a comment to that blog because our date is not set anymore... but the plan and the LOVE is still there.
He loves me and I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment