9/19/2008

Trip of 2003

I am Hungarian, at this moment I live in Hungary. I moved back here 4 months ago from California, I lived there for 9 years. So I'll share stories and pictures from that time too because I have very special friends who are still there, and shared great time together. And of course life is going on, so I'll keep updating with new pictures and new stories and hopefully new friends.

I traveled a lot in the USA. Saw beautiful places, national parks, camped out a lot and had lots of fun.

2003.
The first planned trip was to see the Grand Canyon. How fun it was!!! I went there with Jen Poulsen, and it was at the beginning of our friendship. We were so unprepared, I mean, we had a tent, sleeping bags, camping stove.. and stuff...but we were not ready for the weather, it was pouring when we got there, but we survived and had a nice time at the Grand Canyon.
Jen and I experienced the sunset and the sunrise there too. Man, we got up EARLY for that sunrise but it was totally worth it.
My traveling experience has started HERE!

No comments: