9/23/2008

Wally and I

Oualia Eddah...Ohiboka!!!
This picture was taken the day after we came back from Tan Tan, his home town. He told me before, "it's a small city"... so I was expecting a small city... and it was pretty big, about the population of 60.000. When I learned that I was laughing, because I LIVE in a SMALL CITY... and he thought I was kidding, when I told him, that in my city there are 6.000 people... Big difference...(Anyway, I wouldn't call this place city...maybe boonies....yes I'm still bitter about this place...)

Ohhhhhh look at his eye lashes!!!
It's not fair my man has longer and fuller eye lashes than I do. But still he's gorgeous with them.
And I fell in love again here, he was freshly shaven, and I've never seen him like this before, and I love him anyway.
Yeah, love birds....



We were going to a casino/restaurant with uncle and Rochida. And I didn't really have nice clothing with me (I thought I travel to the desert of Morocco, not the beautiful city of Agadir...) So Hana let me use her traditional clothing. I think it's very pretty. Yeah, and I still ended up going in my jeans and a white shirt, because it was forbidden to go to that place in traditional clothing...Oh well, at first I was embarrassed to wear jeans with my company... but then I saw people wearing shorts... sandals... sporty clothing, yes they were Americans. :)
This was taken the night before I left Morocco.
Watching TV and cuddling, or I was cuddling and he was reading... doesn't matter, it was just a lovely time with him. Like every moment.




The day before I came home...
Here we were going to get me Henna. Oh, I need to put pictures of that too.
Agadir, you can see the docks behind us, it's past the beauiful beach, but the view from here is still pretty.




My silly man. He sings to me, he dances to me, he makes me laugh, makes me happy and loves me.

AND I LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

Ku'uipo Photography said...

Oooh la!la! Thanks Erika for letting me check out your world. Glad to see you are alive and well. Take care and be sure to keep i touch!